Working in Canada is an attractive option for many skilled foreign workers from all over the world. Each year, close to 200,000 foreign skilled workers come to work in Canada on Temporary Canadian Work Permits. There is no reason why this cannot be you too!
In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, foreign skilled workers must have a temporary offer of employment from a Canadian employer and be granted a Temporary Foreign Worker Permit by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada. If you or a family member are applying for a PR card, you can also apply via an ‘Open Work’ permit, and if you are American or Mexican, you can fast track the working visa process via the NAFTA agreement.
If you are looking for a job, certain positions in Canada may require a person to know their National Occupation Classification Code (NOC Code). This code is used to classify all types of employment by Canadian standards.
Canada Work Permit Visa 2020. Online Application Form available at this website www.canada.ca. Everyone can apply for a work permit Visa of Canada from outside Canada or inside Canada. Canada is the second-highest large country after Russia. They offer work permit visa for almost all around the world. If you want to get a work permit Visa then apply online or via paper. Let’s see all the requirement below:
How to apply for Canada Work Permit Visa 2020
You can apply for a work permit online or on paper. You need to give your bio-metrics. In most cases, you now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) after you apply. Find out where biometrics fits in the application process.
Why you should apply online
- No courier fees or mail delivery time – we get your application instantly.
- Online applications may be processed more quickly.
- Avoid processing delays. Incomplete applications are returned to you. Applying online helps ensure your application is complete before you submit it.
- If we need to ask for more documents, you can quickly submit them online.
- You don’t need to submit your passport until we ask for it.
- Get updates on the status of your application directly in your online account.
Eligibility requirements for all applicants
There are specific requirements you need to meet depending on where you are when you apply for your work permit.
But regardless of where you apply or which type of work permit you apply for, you must:
- prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires
- show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home
- obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate),
- not be a danger to Canada’s security
- be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed
- not plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions
- not plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages, and
- give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country
Canada Work Visa 2020 Details:
More than 300,000 people are allowed to work in Canada each year. This is a huge opportunity for foreign workers in search of a better life. Under the Canada Work Permit Visa you can:
- Work in Canada under the employer you mentioned in your work permit application.
- You must have the ability to apply for a dependent visa to call your dependents.
- Earn in dollars.
- Travel across Canada.
- Apply for a PR visa at a later date.
Eligibility for Canada Work Permit Visa 2020:
Applicants are required to provide proof that they are eligible to accept the job offer. You must meet certain requirements to apply for a Canada Work Permit from India. Documents need to be submitted in any English language.
The Canada Work Permit Visa is ideal for temporary workers, foreign graduates from Canadian universities, businessmen and others who need to work in Canada.
General Qualification Requirements
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada after your work permit expires.
- Documents showing that you have enough funds to support you and your family while in Canada.
- There is no record of any criminal activity and submit a police clearance certificate as evidence.
- There is no danger to Canada’s security.
- Must have good health and take a medical examination if necessary.
- There are no plans to work for any employer listed as ineligible by the government.
- Because they do not meet certain conditions.
- You must be prepared to provide any documents required by the authorities to qualify for entry into Canada.
Documents required to apply for a Canada work permit visa
- A valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Proof of professional qualifications including work experience.
- Proof of having adequate financial resources to cover their expenses while in Canada.
- Medical examinations need to do from registered hospitals.
- Application fee.
- Applicants should also be able to convince immigration officials that they will return to their home country after they finish their job.
Eligibility requirements if you apply from outside Canada
Anyone can apply before they enter Canada. However, there may be visa office requirements that you need to meet depending on what country or territory you’re applying from. Make sure you follow the instructions for how to apply.
Get the right work permit for your situation
There are 2 types of work permits.
1. Employer-specific work permit
An employer-specific work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit, such as:
- the name of the specific employer you can work for
- how long you can work
- the location where you can work (if applicable)
Before you submit your application for an employer-specific work permit, the employer who wants to hire you must complete certain steps and give you either a copy of a Labour Market Impact Assessment or an offer of employment number to include in your application.
2. Open work permit
An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada, except for one that:
- is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions or
- regularly offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages
You can only get an open work permit in specific situations. Not sure which one you should get? Find out what type of work permit you need for your situation.
Conditions for the open work permit:
- Proof of financial resources that can support yours and your family’s stay in Canada during the work permit validity
- Then, Proof that you have no history of a criminal record
- Proof that you are in good health
- Willingness to adhere to the conditions of your work permit even if you are given a restricted work permit
- Meet eligibility conditions such as language skills, biometric data, and insurance
Online Application From Bangladesh
Before you apply online, make sure you have:
- the instruction guide to fill out the forms
- Downlad visa office requirements for applicants in Bangladesh (PDF, 519 KB)
- a scanner or camera
- a valid credit or debit card